• He possesses 23% of Tesla however has vowed the greater part his stake as security for advances; Forbes has limited his stake to consider the credits.
• Elon Musk is attempting to change transportation both on Earth, through electric vehicle creator Tesla – – and in space, by means of rocket maker SpaceX.
• The Tesla CEO ventured down as administrator in 2018, subsequent to making asserted “bogus articulations” about an arrangement to take Tesla private, setting off a SEC test.
• SpaceX, Musk’s rocket organization, is esteemed at $74 billion after its most recent subsidizing round in February 2021.
• He experienced childhood in South Africa, then, at that point, moved to Canada at age 17. He arrived in the U.S. as a student from another school to the University of Pennsylvania.
ON FORBES LISTS
Forbes 400 2021
Extremely rich people 2021
Creative Leaders 2019
Influential People 2018
Most extravagant In Tech 2017
Worldwide Game Changers 2016
Wellspring of WealthTesla, SpaceX, Self Made
Conjugal StatusIn Relationship
EducationBachelor of Arts/Science, University of Pennsylvania
Did you know
Musk was acknowledged to an alumni program at Stanford, however conceded participation to send off his first business, programming organization Zip2.
As a child Musk helped himself to code; he sold his first game, Blastar, for about $500.
Total assets over the long haul
In the most natural sounding way for Them
I work on the physical science way to deal with investigation. You reduce things down to the primary standards or major realities in a specific region and afterward you reason up from that point.